WEEKEND Farm Tour & Tasting
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday 10am, 12pm, 2pm, & 4pm.
Each person requires 1 ticket to attend (Children 10 & under are free)
The Farm Tour & Tasting is a 1 hour experience, including:
Guided Farm Discovery Walk (30 minutes)
- Discover the techniques and equipment used to support the husbandry, growth and harvesting of Carlsbad's homegrown oysters and mussels.
- Learn about our sustainable shellfish farming practices that preserve the lagoon's ecosystem health.
- Hands-on-learning with live shellfish! Hold juvenile and adult oysters and mussels featured in our touch tanks.
Shucking Class (10 minutes)
- Oyster shucking demonstration led by our experienced tour guides.
- Shuck your own farm-fresh oysters while overlooking the lagoon and our farm crew hard at work planting and harvesting oysters and mussels.
- Lemons, hot sauce, shucking tools and drinking water are provided.
Generous Oyster Tastings (20 minutes)
- Tickets include 6 oysters for shucking and tasting.
- Kids 10 and under do not require a reservation
- We provide oysters that are available to us depending on the season.
All persons attending the tour are required to have a reservation. However, children under the age of 10 are free but will not be provided oysters.
On-site parking is finished!
Our entrance is on the right hand side heading northbound on the 101, just north of Cannon Rd and the NRG entrance.
Oysters & mussels are also available to purchase to take home after the Farm Tour. Pre-orders are not required for Farm Tour guests.
Contact us for larger groups & exclusive private events.